Who should I contact if I have questions about the Wilson School of Nursing?

For a list of who to contact about your particular questions, please visit our contact page.

Is there an application period for the BSN prelicensure program?

YES. BSN Prelicensure students are admitted in both the fall and spring semesters. To be considered for entrance in the FALL semester, you must apply between February 15 and March 31. To be considered for entrance in the SPRING semester, you must apply between July 1 and August 15.  Applications will not be accepted before or after these dates.


Is there an application period for graduate level programs?

Family Nurse Practitioner and Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner students are only admitted in the fall semester, and the application deadline for degree-seeking (MSN) students is April 1st.  The deadline for post-master's certificate students is October 31st.  Post-master's students will start in either the spring or summer semesters, depending on transcript evaluation by the program coordinator.  

Where do I send my transcripts?

Official transcripts must be submitted to the MSU Admissions Office at 3410 Taft Blvd., Wichita Falls, TX 76308.
Unofficial transcripts requested as part of the BSN application process should be submitted with the application packet.

What clinical sites/facilities are utilized by the Wilson School of Nursing?

There are many sites/facilities that the Wilson School of Nursing students have the privilege of using. Once the student advances to the clinical course, the faculty will let you know which sites are available.

I am a graduate student seeking an online degree from your university. Where will I be permitted to do my required clinical rotations for the clinical courses?

The Wilson School of Nursing has many clinical affiliation agreements already in place.  In most cases, you should be able to choose your facility/site locations in advance.  Please contact the course coordinator or the clinical coordinator to obtain clinical site information.  Remember that facilities/sites without a current agreement  may take additional  time to process for approval.