• Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science
  • Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences

Licensure Disclosures

Radiologist Assistants (RAs)

All states that have licensure for Radiologist Assistants (RAs) require that the RA is certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) and have gone through an ARRT recognized RA program. MSU is an ARRT recognized RA program.


RN to BSN students already hold a nursing license to practice in the current state of residence. MSU’s Wilson School of Nursing programs are nationally accredited. In order to obtain a license in another state, students must follow the State Board of Nursing rules and regulations.