An educational program offered by Midwestern State University must have approval, or "State Authorization," in order for a MSU student to participate in the program if the student resides in a state other than Texas. Midwestern State University has compiled a list of states in which State Authorization has been granted to MSU; the grievance process is also explained.

Complete details regarding State Authorizations between MSU and other states is available by contacting Pam Morgan, Director of Extended Education, at or call 940-397-4785.